Since 1890, when the business was founded in Bremen, Germany, by August Kuehne and Friedrich Nagel, Kuehne + Nagel has grown into one of the world's leading logistics providers. Today, the Kuehne + Nagel Group has more than 900 offices in over 100 countries, with over 60,000 employees. Our key business activities and market position are built on the company's truly world class capabilities:
• Number 1 global seafreight forwarder
• Sustained year-on-year double digit growth in managed freight
• Solid partnerships with an extensive range of preferred ocean carriers
• Top 3 global air cargo forwarder
• Leader in innovative cargo management concepts
• Global Cargo 2000 Phase 2 certification
"The global logistics network is our strongest asset. Dedication, integration and innovation are at the heart of our business philosophy. Focused on our customers’ needs we provide integrated logistics solutions of outstanding quality and operational excellence – we are the extension of your business."